- Seven dead as glacial lake bursts in Sikkim
- GS -1 Geography
- Read about Glacial Lake outburst flood – Causes – Mitigation
- LPG subsidy for Ujjwala beneficiaries raised to ₹300
- Prelims – Ujjwala scheme
- Trio wins Chemistry Nobel for ‘quantum dots’
- GS -3 Nano Technology
- Read about Quantum dots technology
- What is a uterus transplant and what does it mean to have one?
- GS -2 Health / GS -3 Science and Tech
- Govt. eases aircraft recovery rules
- Prelims – Cape Town Convention and Protocol of 2001 – IBC
- ‘Green shipping plan to position maritime sector as eco-friendly’
- Prelims -Green Shipping
- NIIF unveils $600 mn India-Japan Fund
- Prelims – NIIF
- U.S. Speaker Kevin McCarthy ousted in historic House vote
- GS -2 Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other countries.
- Read about appointment and removal of Speaker in the Indian context and of the
- U.S. not to weigh in on Muizzu’s plan to remove Indian forces from Maldives
- GS -2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- Pak. plan to evict Afghans unacceptable, say Taliban
- GS -2 GS -2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- Indian envoy meets Mohamed Muizzu
- GS -2 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- Read about India – Maldives Relationship
- New defence indigenisation list has futuristic weapons, systems
- Prelims – Svalambhan 2.0 – Index and Impact challenges – Sprint & SPRINT Prime
- Strict measures will be taken, says CBFC chief on corruption charges
- Prelims – CBFC
- 78% turnout in Kargil council polls; students, professionals return to vote
- Prelims – Autonomus Hill development council
- News portal being probed for ‘information warfare’: officials
- GS -3 Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Read about UAPA – Key provisions – issues and challenges
- Majority verdict in JMM bribery case was wrong, Centre tells SC
- Read about Articles 105(2) and 194(2) of the Constitution – JMM Bribery case verdict
- U.S. conveys strong support for media