General Tips for Mains
- Language used for answering questions should be proper and precise. Consistent efforts should be made to improve the language
- Answer should be specific and to the point rather than what you know. Beating around the bush won’t work.
- Style of answering can be either point wise or in paragraphs. Writing in Paragraph is time consuming.
- Presentation and structure of writing answers is important. Examiner has only limited time to check the paper.
- Answer writing practice is important.
- Technical and complex language is not advisable in answering General Studies paper
- Detailed preparation strategy for various papers of Mains Exam is given below