- Working with China to resolve LAC issue peacefully, says MEA (GS-2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- Centre reviews situation in 13 regions hit hard by virus (GS-2 Health)
- Don’t charge migrants bus or train fare, says SC (GS-1 Migration and associated issues)
- Infra work in border areas to continue (GS-2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- Assam varsity develops fungal powder to boost immunity (GS-3 Science and Tech)
- Govt. steps to fight virus impact very positive: Jalan (GS-3 Indian Economy)
- FDI rises 13% to $50 bn, highest flow into services (GS-3 Indian Economy)
- China passes controversial Hong Kong law (GS-2 / Prelims)
- ‘Centre’s decisions have led to a spike in COVID-19 cases in States’ (GS-2 Health)
- Drones deployed for controlling locusts (GS-3 Environment)
- Lockdown hits access to sanitary hygiene (GS-2 Health)
- Now, get PAN allotment through your Aadhaar (GS-2 Governance)
- Migrants have to wait for long: SC (GS-1)
- NHRC issues notice to govt. on migrant deaths (GS-2 NHRC)
- India vaccine trials likely in Oct. (GS-3 Science and Tech)
- India says open to dialogue with Nepal, ties on upswing (GS-2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- Citing swine fever, China bans pork imports from India (GS-2 )
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.