- Now, Trump offers to mediate between India and China (GS-2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests)
- Govt. removes ₹4,500 ceiling on COVID-19 test (GS-2 Health)
- Loans to MSMEs may get ‘risk-free’ tag (GS 3 Indian Economy)
- ‘Hong Kong body will play an advisory role’
- France to stop use of HCQ for COVID-19 treatment
- ‘Changing balance across the LAC is the trigger for stand-off’ (GS 2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- Despite lockdown, wheat procurement on target (GS-3 Agriculture)
- Locust threat is bigger this year, warns monitor (GS – 3 Environment)
- ‘Differences mustn’t shade ties’ (GS 2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- ‘India should pull out forces from Kalapani’ (GS 2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- Standing Committee on Home Affairs to meet on June 3 (Prelims – Standing committee)
- Kerala reports three ‘community’ cases (GS-2 Health)
- Invasive mussel is spreading rapidly in Kerala’s backwaters (GS – 3 Environment)
- Panel defers decision on green pass to LG Polymers (GS – 3 Environment)
- Enjoying the fruits of their labour (GS-3 Agriculture)
- Helping supply chains recover (GS-3 Indian Economy)
- Of firms and nations (Prelims)
- Data Point
- A moment to trust the teacher (GS-2 Education)
- The echo of migrant footfalls and the silence on policy (GS-2 Health)
- The swarm (GS-3 Environment)
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.