- 8 ex-officers of Navy get the death penalty in Qatar
- GS-2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- Read about India – Qatar Relationship – ICJ
- What does the abortion verdict mean for reproductive justice?
- GS -2 Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
- Read about MTP Act – amendments – Recent verdict by SC on abortio plea – Rights of women v/s rights of unborn
- India to produce its own “reference fuels”
- Prelims – Reference fuels
- Sunak calls for global stand on AI safety
- GS -3 Technology
- Read about AI – Issues and ethical concerns regarding AI – Challenges in regulation
- Israeli troops carry out an hourslong ground raid into Gaza before an expected wider incursion
- GS -1 World History
- Read about Israel – Palestine Issue
- SC allows surrogacy, strikes down rule banning use of donor gametes
- GS -2 laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
- Prelims – Mayer Rokitansky Kuster Hauser syndrome
- Read about Surrogacy – Surrogacy Act 2021 – Rules – Key Provisions
- ‘Super rich’ incomes’ share ebbing amid middle-class mobility: CBDT
- GS -3 Inclusive Growth
- India’s green hydrogen move may worsen pollution if steps are not in place, says study
- GS -3 Energy
- Read about Green Hydrogen – India’s policy on green hydrogen – Benefits and challenges – Key observation of the report
- Land will continue to be a key domain of warfare: Army chief
- GS -3 Security challenges and their management in border areas;
- ATR panel assesses progress of tiger rewilding project
- GS -3 Environment
Text & Context