- 15 electrocuted at Namami Gange site in Uttarakhand, Dhami announces inquiry
- Prelims – Namami Gange Programme
- Putin not to attend BRICS summit, says South Africa
- Mains – GS -2 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- Prelims -BRICS – BRICS and India – Importance for India
- Millions hit by extreme heat on three continents
- Prelims – Heatwaves
- 40% of districts do not have any nursing colleges, Ministry data show
- Syllabus – GS -2 Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector or Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
- India climbs seven points to 80 on Passport Index; Singapore at top position
- Prelims – Henley Passport Index
- Complaint on improper use of India
- Prelims – Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950
- SC agrees to list pleas to criminalise marital rape before 3-judge Bench
- Mains – GS -1 – Social empowerment / GS -2 laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
- Read about Martial rape section 375 (2)- Need to decriminalize – Issues and challenges in decriminalization – HC verdicts on the issue
- Manufacturing ecosystem for Airbus C-295 aircraft taking shape in India
- GS -3 changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth.
- India supports U.N. on Black Sea initiative
- Prelims – Black sea grain initiative
- Books at libraries just a click away
Text & context
- Online abuse among college students (GS-2/3)
- A job and career right the disabled cannot be denied (GS-2)
- More than court action, revisit the Indus Waters Treaty (GS-2)
- Missing numbers(GS-3 / Prelims)