- Army Air Defence widens wings
- Prelims Read about Project Akashteer and MANPADS
- Govt. asks CERC to ‘couple’ power exchanges
- Prelims – Read about Working of power exchanges and CERC
- Finance ministry on same page with RBI for FY24 growth forecast: CEA
- Syllabus GS -3 Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
- Water as a weapon
- Prelims – Map marking- Nova Kakhovka, Dnipro, Valdai hills
- Mains – GS -1 World History
- Read about Cold war & Russian Revolution
- How does the rail interlocking system work? (Prelims)
- What is happening to Arctic sea ice?
- Syllabus – GS -1 changes in critical geographical features (including waterbodies and ice-caps) and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.
- IIT-M generates hydrogen from seawater using solar energy
- Syllabus – GS -3 indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
- Trials find a potential drug to target cannabis addiction
- Prelims – Read about Cannabis
- Children lost for 40 days in Colombian Amazon found
- Prelims – Amazon Rain Forest
- Clean energy deal with India has opened a ‘new door’: Nepal PM
- Syllabus – GS -2 India and its neighborhood- relations.
- Nord Stream sabotage probe turns to clues inside Poland: report
- Prelims – Read about Nord stream
- India looks at devising own standards to assess socio-economic progress
- GS- 2 Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector or Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
- Stop, look, proceed: Railway order for trains coming after signal repair
- GS-3 Railways
- Three States rebuff directive to test transgenic cotton
- Syllabus – GS -3 Biotechnology
- GM Crops – benefits and concerns – BT cotton and GEAC
- Centre sets up panel in Manipur to further peace-making process
- Syllabus – GS- 3 Internal Security
- Navy showcases twin-carrier operations in a major upgrade to maritime security
- Prelims – India’s aircraft carriers.