- Amphan kills 72 in West Bengal brings life to a halt (GS-3 Disaster Management)
- PLA blocking Indian patrols in Ladakh Sikkim, says MEA (GS-2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- Rating agencies can bypass curing period (Prelims)
- Pidawa an unheralded success (GS-2 Governance / GS-4)
- Enforce night curfew, says centre (GS-2)
- Person with disability badly affected due to lockdown (GS-2 Social Justice)
- Odisha adopts contract farming system (GS-3 Agriculture)
- Finance panel flags recovery uncertainty (GS-3 Indian Economy)
- Congress launches Kisan Nyay Scheme (Prelims)
- Health Ministry plans to study viral behaviour in corpses (GS-2 Health)
- Telangana , Kerala & AP report virus deaths (GS-2 Health)
- Lockdown has highlighted stark inequalities (GS-3)
- A violation of right found but no remedy given (GS-2)
- Keeping the peace (GS-2)
- A double disaster (GS-3)
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.