Q) Food safety laws are a critical factor hampering the growth of food processing industry in India. Analyse.
- Enumerate the food security laws prevalent in India
- Detail the issues with the Food Safety Laws and rules.
- Discuss how it has negatively impacted the industry.
- Suggest some remedial measures.
You can send your answers to [email protected] Review will be provided within 48 hours for paid subscribers. The review by mentors will be subject to availability of time incase of free reviews.
- There will be a guaranteed review of the answers written by the paid subscribers.
- Paid subscribers need to make the payment from the link mentioned below and then send your answers to [email protected] When you are mailing your answers kindly mention your name, mobile number and your payment id.
- Detailed review based on your answer will be provided within 48 hours of receiving your answer.
- Payment is based on per answer basis. Rs 30/- per answer will be charged for paid reviews.