Q) Micro irrigation methods would not only lead to increased productivity but also conservation of water. Enumerating the different methods of micro irrigation, identify the bottlenecks in their implementation and benefits that can acrue once they are implemented.
- Introduction – Define Micro irrigation
- Enumerate different methods of micro irrigation.
- Mention the bottlenecks in their implementation.
- Benefits of micro-irrigation.
- Conclude by stating measures which can be undertaken to increase the use of micro irrigation
You can send your answers to [email protected] Review will be provided within 48 hours for paid subscribers. The review by mentors will be subject to availability of time incase of free reviews.
- There will be a guaranteed review of the answers written by the paid subscribers.
- Paid subscribers need to make the payment from the link mentioned below and then send your answers to [email protected] When you are mailing your answers kindly mention your name, mobile number and your payment id.
- Detailed review based on your answer will be provided within 48 hours of receiving your answer.
- Payment is based on per answer basis. Rs 30/- per answer will be charged for paid reviews.