- Defamation case: Gujarat HC refuses relief to Rahul
- Syllabus – GS -2 Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Read about Defamation – Criminal Defamation – Punishment – Lily Thomas case
- Govt. to share PM Gati Shakti data
- Mains – GS -3 – Infrastructure
- Prelims – PM-Gati Shakti
- ‘GST registered firms must geocode their addresses’
- Prelims – Geo code
- Sri Lanka counting on Indian tourists to bolster economic recovery
- Syllabus – GS -2 India and its neighbourhood relation
- Read about India – Sri Lanka Relationship
- AIIB says internal review found ‘no evidence’ of China influence
- Prelims – AIIB
- Treasury chief says U.S. not seeking ‘winner-take-all’ competition with China
- GS -2 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- ‘Selective ban’ of messaging apps may be looked at: TRAI
- Prelims – TRAI – VPN
- ‘Words like fake, false, misleading in IT Rules problematic’
- Read about IT (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Amendment Rules, 2023.
- Delhi-Faridabad road to host test run of hydrogen fuel-cell buses this year
- GS -3 Science and Tech
- Read about Hydrogen fuel cell technology
- Deport Khalistanis, Doval tells U.K. counterpart Tim Barrow
- GS -3 Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- How definite is ‘Modi’ as a ‘collection of persons’?