- Fiscally imprudent policies, populism affect the poor: PM
- GS-2 Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues and challenges pertaining to the federal structure / GS -1 political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism etc. – their forms and effect on the society.
- Cartesian coordinates: a means to find your way
- Prelims – Cartesian Coordinates
- Ahead of talks on grain deal, Russia attacks Ukraine port
- Prelims – Map marking – Moldova and Romania
- G-20 meet, visits by Lavrov, Macron add to the diplomatic buzz in Dhaka
- GS -2 India and its neighborhood- relations.
- Read about India – Bangladesh Relationship
- Aditya-L1 ‘healthy’, in new orbit: ISRO
- GS -3 Space
- Read about Aditya L1 – Mission objectives – Importance
- Prelims – Lagrange Point
- MeitY to integrate AI-enabled learning in DIKSHA 2.0
- GS -3 Science and Technology – developments and their applications and effects in everyday life / GS -2 Education
- Prelims – DIKSHA 2.0
- ‘GDP-centric view changing to human-centric one’
- Law Ministry officials brief Kovind on simultaneous polls
- GS -2 Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
Text & Context
- Status of the Right to Information Act (GS-2)
- What is the debate around ‘one nation, one election’? (GS-2)