- SC extends Sanjay Mishra’s tenure as ED chief till Sept.
- Syllabus – GS -2 Important International institutions, agencies and fora- their structure, mandate.
- Read about Financial Action Task Force (FATF) – Black list and grey list – FATF Mutual Evaluations
- Beethoven died of Hepatitis B, reveals forensic DNA analysis
- Prelims – Hepatitis B
- Govt. may extend PLI scheme to chemicals, petrochemicals
- Prelims -PLI Scheme
- Russia will try to avert a food crisis: Putin at summit
- Syllabus – GS -2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- ‘No President can retract climate change promise’
- GS -3 Environment / GS -2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- No accurate count of PwD population, says parliamentary panel
- Syllabus – GS -2 Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
- Read about Unique Disability ID – issues faced by PwDs – Solutions
- At 120, Kerala reports most deaths from heatwave this year
- Syllabus – GS -1 Geography
- Read about Heat waves – definition as per IMD – Heat stroke – Climate change and heat waves
- Cinematograph Bill aimed at curbing piracy passed by RS
- GS -2 Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
- Read about Key provisions of the bill
- Stapled visas for Arunachal athletes unacceptable: India
- GS -2 India and its neighbourhood relations
- Read about India- China Relationship – Stapled Visas
- India is recognised as a voice of peace, security: Jaishankar
- GS -2 Foreign Policy of India
- Weighing in on the National Research Foundation Bill (GS-2)
- The hornets’ nests in the Forest Amendment Bill (GS-3)
- Elusive consensus (GS-2)
- G-20: 39 MNCs come together for circular economy coalition
- Prelims – Circular Economy