- PM reviews LAC standoff with NSA, CDS and 3 Service Chiefs (GS-2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- ‘No WHO bar on India testing HCQ as preventive’ (GS-2 Health)
- Ensure transport, food for migrants, SC tells Centre, States (GS-2/1)
- GDP to contract by 5% in FY21: Crisil (GS-3 Indian Economy)
- FSDC meeting on Thursday (Prelims – FSDC)
- Fisheries scheme has no relief component (Prelims- PMMSY)
- Recovery rate up, says Health Ministry (GS -2 Health)
- Aarogya Setu app is now open source, says govt. (GS-3)
- Hospital staff developed neutralising antibodies: study (GS-3 Science and Tech)
- Returnees push up cases across southern States (GS -2 Health)
- How India can become self-reliant (GS-3)
- A time for reform in courts (GS-2)
- An effective lockdown (GS-2)
- Data Point
- The heavy burden of social suffering (GS-1)
- Continue India’s tryst with Nehruvian ideology (GS-1 India after Independence)
- Oil price pickle (GS-3)
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.