- All-in-one policy plan to spread insurance in India
- Mains GS- 2 – Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
- Read about IRDA
- ‘China constructing model villages along LAC in Middle Sector’
- Syllabus – GS-3 – Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism.
- Wagner says it is handing Bakhmut to Russian Army
- Prelims – Current events of national and international importance
- Bakhmut and wagner
- Two more cheetah cubs die at Kuno Park; one unwell
- Syllabus – GS- 3 Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment.
- Read about Cheetah and Cheetah Translocation project
- New committee to keep watch on cheetah project
- Amid reports of shortage, FSSAI to hold surveillance on milk and milk products
- Read about FSSAI
- Foodgrains, oilseed harvests will break records, says Centre
- Prelims – Advanced estimates of production of major crops is released by Union Ministry of Agriculture
- Shah to visit Manipur soon to hold talks to restore peace
- Syllabus GS3 – Internal Security
- Evidence thin on govt.’s claims about the sceptre
Text & Context
- An ordinance, its constitutionality, and scrutiny (GS-2)
- Economics that looks at the lower half of the pyramid (GS-3)