- HC admits review plea by Meitei body on ST status
- Syllabus – GS -2 Judiciary
- Read about Review Petition, Kuki -Meitei issue
- Punjab steps in to help Karnataka with its free rice scheme
- Prelims – Anna Bhagya Scheme
- Is Betelgeuse finally beating the retreat in constellation Orion ?
- Prelims – Betelgeuse
- Goundwater extraction has affected the earth’s tilt: new study
- Prelims – GS-3 Space
- FM calls for efforts to push farmers to cultivate millets
- Syllabus – GS -3 Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers.
- Read about Millets – issues in cultivating the crop-Benefits and scope
- Withdrawal of duty benefit scheme by U.K. may impact labour-reliant export sectors
- Prelims – Generalised scheme of preference
- Xi meets Blinken as China, U.S. agree to ‘stabilise’ relations amid tensions
- Syllabus – GS -2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- UN slams ‘gender apartheid’ in Kabul
- Prelims – Gender Apartheid
- Ladakh leaders meet Union Minister, demand statehood
- Prelims – Sixth Schedule
- Mains : Constitutional provisions regarding creation of a new state
- Senior IPS officer Ravi Sinha appointed next chief of RAW
- Prelims – RAW
- Punjab government to amend Sikh Gurdwaras Act, 1925; creates a furore
- Prelims – Gurbani – Sikh Gurudwara Act 1925- Pre independence history of the act
- ‘President’s rule is the last option in Manipur; govt. will wait and watch’
- GS-2 Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Mains : Presidents Rule – Need – challenges
- Gandhi Prize is a great honour, says Gita Press, declines cash award
- Prelims – Gandhi Prize
- Uniform Civil Code part of Directive Principles of State Policy, says Rajnath Singh
- Syllabus – GS -2 Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Mains – UCC and related topics
- Uniform Civil Code against spirit of Constitution: Muslim bodies
- UN rights chief seeks to establish presence in China and India
- Prelims – UNHRC
- Modi, Biden to discuss issues relevant to India, says MEA
- Syllabus – GS- 2 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- Mains – India – US relationship
- India gifts INS Kirpan to Vietnam, focuses on enhancing defence relations, security
- GS -2 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- Mains – India – Vietnam Relationship
Text & Context
- A summit with substance (GS-2)
- A rising India, in waltz dance steps with the U.S. (GS-2)
- Refugees as assets to their new countries (GS-2)
- Safety first (GS-2)
- Grassroots peace (GS-2/3)
- Archaeologist finds Mesolithic-era rock painting in Guntur
- Prelims – Important Rock paintings