- AI cameras gun for poachers
- GS -3 Environment
- Prelims – TrailGuard AI camera-alert system,
- A throw of dice to elicit Indian world view
- Prelims- Bharatiya Games programme
- ‘Beyond economy’s ranking, per capita income must also rise’
- GS -3 Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
- Read about Economy of a country and Per capital income – Key differences – importance of both the concepts – Need for equal importance
- IBBI open to ideas to cut delays, aid recovery
- GS -2 Statutory, regulatory and various quasi-judicial bodies.
- Read about IBBI – Functions and objectives – Challenges – Impact on the economy
- Fall in tea prices hits small farmers
- Prelims – Tea growing areas in India – Climate and soil Conditions required
- What is driving the Global Biofuels Alliance? (GS-2/3)
- How will Middle East corridor impact trade? (GS-2)
- Why Nipah virus outbreaks are occurring only in Kerala
- GS -2 Health
- Read about Nipah – Symptoms – Transmission – Treatment
- Evasive nutritional support for TB patients
- GS -2 Health
- Read about -TB – Types – Resistance- Treatment – Malnutrition and TB Risk
- Prelims – Nikshay Poshan Yojana, Ni-kshay Mitra and Differentiated TB Care programme
- Over 75% of European bumblebee species threatened
- Prelims – bumblebee
- Foreign aid arrives in flood-affected Libya but hopes fade for survivors
- Map marking – Libya
- Centre publishes disability database stripped of socio-economic figures
- GS -2 Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
- Prelims – Unique Disability ID
- Canada, India trade talks paused over ‘certain issues’, says Goyal
- GS 02 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- India – Canada Relationship – Challenges and Opportunities
- Dolls from Manipur camps to spread smiles globally
- Prelims – Amigurumi dolls
- India-Middle East-EU corridor to have multiple routes, but hurdles remain
- GS -2 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- Read about the corridor – Economic and Geopolitical significance – Benefits for India – Challenges and opportunities – Future Prospect
- Kuno cheetahs to be released into the wild in winter with collars on
- Prelims – Cheetah
- With lessons from Ukraine war, Army revises artillery plan
- Prelims – M777 Ultra Light Howitzer (ULH), K9 Vajra