- Develop indigenous Web browser, grab cash prizes
- GS -3 basics of cyber security
- Prelims – Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA), Root certifying authority and SSL
- India takes first step to remove animals from drug-testing
- GS -3 Science & Technology
- Read about Animals in drug testing – issues – ethical concerns-Alternative methods
- Prelims – organ-on-a-chip system
- Focussing on 13-A without policing powers ‘practical’, Ranil tells House
- GS- 2 India and its neighborhood- relations.
- India – Sri Lanka Relationship – 13th Amendment
- Amazon nations to jointly fight deforestation
- Prelims – Amazon Cooperation Treaty Organisation (ACTO) – Amazon Rain Forest
- ‘Australia to be testing ground for U.S. missiles’
- GS -2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests
- Read about AUKUS agreement – Importance and effects on India
- To curb price rise, Centre to release more foodgrain stock by open market sale
- Prelims – Open market sale – Price stabilization fund
- House panel tells govt. to ensure fertilizer availability, increase local production
- GS -3 Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies
- Prelims – Nano urea
- Health Ministry defends PMJAY as CAG audit exposes multiple frauds
- GS -2 Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
- Read about PMJAY – Key provisions- benefits and issues with the scheme
- Rajya Sabha passes Digital Personal Data Protection Bill
- GS -2 GS -2 Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
- Read about Data protection and privacy – Key provisions of the bill – Importance and issues with the bill
- Rajya Sabha passes four Bills as Opposition stages walkout
- Prelims- Key provisions of the bills, Mahara
- Manipur debate in Rajya Sabha lost in a maze of rules
- Prelims – Rule 267, 176 and 167
- China goes 10 months without envoy in India
- GS -2 India and its neighborhood- relations.
- India – China Relationship
- J&K Constitution limited executive powers of Union of India, says SC
- GS -2 Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Ro Khanna to raise human rights issues during India visit: U.S. civil rights groups
- GS -2 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
Text & Context
- Orbit reduction manoeuvre of Chandrayaan-3 performed (GS-3)
- Change State’s name to Keralam, Assembly resolution urges Centre (Prelims- Schedule 1 Article 3)