We have restarted CA MCQs. We strongly suggest you to attempt the Current Affairs MCQs as it will help you to revise Current Affairs better. It covers CA from Hindu, Indian Express and PIB.
- Australia PM to visit India bats for deeper ties
- What it takes to buy an electoral bond
- Faced with glut farmers say : Give potatoes instead of wheat through PDS
- Navy chief : Ties with others must to tackle maritime challenge
- Making India completely clean responsibility of all : President
- Calibrated attempts being made to defame Indian judiciary, says Rijiju
- Unused funds, unsuitable tracts of land act as red light before green shoots
- Is G20 meet India’s NAM moment with a difference
- UN nuclear chief meets Iran officials amid concerns over country’s n-fuel
- China approves $1.3bn loan rollover for Pak : Finance minister
- Lanka’s interest rate hike displays commitment : IMF
- Bank infra credit growth slows sharply to 2.3% in January 23
- Govt not in crazy rush to sell everything : FM Sitharaman
- Govt cuts windfall profit tax : Why was it imposed?