- Unlock 1 : States get keys June 8
- Miliary diplomatic talks on with China LAC situation must be resolved :Rajnath
- ICAR admits : No recent research on locusts, wake up call
- Wanted to ensure health infra in home states before letting migrants return
- Industries open, 65000 Haryana migrants drop plan to go home
- Experts criticise Covid handling : Community transmissio has set in
- ICMR advocates antibody tests to check outbreak extent
- Karnataka goes door to door to track high risk homes
- Amid protests, Assam govt says mining not approved in eco sensitive zones
- Lockdown bites credit growth, outstandings to housing and priority sectors decline in Apr
- Will place draft ecomm policy in public domain for comments soon : DPIIT secy
- Forex reserves hit all time high on FDI, FPI inflows fall in import expenditure
- Labour laws and he muffled voices of 93%
- China’s war on India
- Fires, chaos as US protests grow
- US to curtail ties with Hong Kong withdraw from WHO : Trump
- US action on Hong Kong doomed to fail : China his back
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.
Support IAS SQUAD and Help us grow