- Migrants back in Bihar show high positivity 1 in 4 tested from Delhi (GS-2)
- Testing umbrella to now cover migrants, those in hospitals with symptoms (GS-2)
- Amphan now heads for Bengal now labelled a super cyclone (GS-)
- As migrants return, pressure on village quarantine centres (GS-2)
- Among states with lowest testing Telangana could be sitting on a crisis (GS-2)
- In Kerala, free grocery to people from APL Category (GS- 3)
- Focus on economic revival group of ministers begins meet (GS-3)
- Can’t lose sigh of North and West, both our foes increasing inventories (GS-3)
- TN, Bengal, Kerala slam centre over condition to raise states borrowing cap (GS-3)
- Centre says states power not being encroached (GS-2)
- Uncaring states (GS-1)
- The silent sentinels (GS-2)
- Over to the states (GS-2)
- A lending hand (GS-3)
- Covid lessons for economy (GS-3)
- Diplomatic jujitsu at WHO(GS-2)
- We cannot live in permanent lockdown.. We need to resume life but with great caution (GS-2)
- How far can weather impact covid reproduction number? (GS-2)
- WHO nod for probe, China backs down (GS-2)
- Straight up fire in his veins : Teen battles new covid syndroms (GS-2)
- Nepal cabinet approves new map including contested area (GS-2)
- MSME’s seek clarity on salary payments, details of package (GS-3)
Full list updated – List owned by IAS SQUAD any breach of terms and copying the list will lead to strict legal measures from our legal team including that of banning your social media accounts in Telegram / Instagram etc through the respective social media companies or even may lead to stay on the operation of your company with / without heavy fines if you are a registered firm. We are taking these steps to protect our advertisement revenue.
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.