- Tranche 4 : Mining to aviation Govt pushes reforms it has already pushed
- Cant help but cry at migrant plight, says Madras HC seeks report
- Lockdown 4.0 : Haryana proposes to open shops using odd even formula
- Post lockdown quick turnaround of Kerala economy unlikely : Study
- Separate containment plan for large outbreak areas
- States seek more say want o open up further
- To streamline movement of migrants, Centre launches portal
- Sitharaman announces reforms to slash defence import expenditure
- Lack of sensitivity of some states led to migrant issue
- Cabinet may soon okay plan to promulgate ordinance to amend essential commodities act
- CCI reviewing antitrust allegation against whatsapp
- Iyothee thass, India’s first subaltern historian
- From respect to sick and twisted US-China ties continue to deteriorate
- In Wuhan a new fear : Whether mass testing could rekindle disease
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.