- Freeing up the farmer: Govt to ease curbs on trade open up markets (GS-3 Agriculture)
- Road row : As army chief sees hand of third party : Nepal threatens action (GS-2)
- In Centres plan for making Metro rides safe, QR based tickets linked to Aarogya setu app (Gs-2)
- Govt keeps eye on surges to track hotspots (GS-2)
- No action for now if firms don’t pay full wages to staff (Gs-2)
- Early onset of monsoon late withdrawal (GS-1)
- Three – fourth of planned surgeries could be cancelled, put off : study (GS-2)
- Retracing our steps (GS-1)
- Freeing the farm (GS-3)
- Back on the move
- Two crises, two lessons
- Mayday for aviation
- If flights resume : Study estimates outbreak risk
- Taiwan rejects Beijing’s one china condition as ticket to participate in key WHO meeting (GS-2)
- Residents Indian remit record $18.75 bn in FY 20 : Spends on travel education dominate (GS-3)
- Govt support can help agri industry account for 20% of exports by 2025 need to fix other problems (GS-3)
- Measures being taken to clear dues of MSMEs : Sitharaman (GS-3)
- World Bank approves$1bn support India’s fight against pandemic(GS-3)
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.