- Govt safety net for migrant workers and poor has a little for now, more for later
- Next challenge for Odisha and Bihar virus coming home with migrants
- No cash in hand for migrants, govt falls back on existing schemes . MNREGS & PDS
- India in talks with nation pushing for Taiwan a WHO meet, China sends reminder
- As case rise, marginal growth in patients requiring critical care
- ICMR clears 1st batch of key ELISA antibody testing kits made in India
- In Top 10 Covid states, nine cities account for bulk of positive cases
- Top neuro depts raise alarm over sharp fall in stroke reporting : blame corona fear
- FM claim of MNREGS spike true only for May April saw a fall
- Delhi strikes conciliatory note, invokes spirit of recent summits
- The credit lifeline
- Falling short
- In ECs court
- Things not to do in a pandemic
- Recover and shield
- How one nation one card works
- Cats can infect cats with covid, without symptoms: unpacking a new study
- Coronavirus may never go away : WHO
- Govt prepares for staggered resumption of flights: Stamping of boarding passes suspended
- UN forecasts pandemic to shrink world economy by 3.2%
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.
Support IAS SQUAD and Help us grow