- First dose is liquidity : MSMEs get mega guarantee (GS-3 Indian Economy)
- New MSME definition has a message : No longer have to stay small to avail benefits (GS-3 Indian Economy)
- Rs 1000 crore for welfare of poor, migrant labour from PM CARES
- As countries look to reopen, signs of rare, covid linked disease in kids
- 1 lakh test per day, recovery rate at 32.8% : Health Minister
- Supreme court lawyers can skip black coats, robes for now
- In most death penalty cases, court invoked collective conscience of society : Study
- MHA asks CAPF canteens to sell only indigenous products
- Norms eased in lockdown 2.0 but people stayed away from workplaces : Google data
- Panel proposes land pooling to corporatise agri, merging MNREGA with skilling programmes
- What MSME package means
- Labour short can direct seeding be alternative to paddy transplanting?
- PM’s woods FMs trees
- The firs tranche
- Justice deferred
- The cure that lasts
- From village to nation
- Next step for Europe : Unlocking travel
- 5 plagues from China in last 20 yrs, it has to stop, says US
- 9250 cr liquidity boost from EPF contribution cut, waiver extension
- Almost 40K projects to get relief from Rera compliance for 6 months
- Cash desperate discoms to get 90K cr infusion, PFC REC to manage amount
- Growth rate projected to slow to 1.2% in 2020 : UN Report
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.