We have restarted CA MCQs. We strongly suggest you to attempt the Current Affairs MCQs as it will help you to revise Current Affairs better. It covers CA from Hindu, Indian Express and PIB.
- Big infra ministries push the pedal in capital spending in first five months
Govt & Politics
- To push autonomy for colleges, UGC to amend guidelines
- Risk to growth
- Back to school
- Dubious drugs
- In defence of freebies
- India – UK FTA talks face deadlock over data : report
- Sena Split : How does EC decide who gets party symbol ?
- Question about numbers
- Rosetta stone
- Gross direct tax revenue jumps 24% net mop up over 52% of budget target
- Fin Secy : India has nano demographic : Window to achieve developed status
- If there is another 70-100 basis point hike we may see demand getting impacted
- Russia rains down missiles on Ukrainian city, Killing 12