We have decided to collect voluntary subscription fees every month for using our platform. You ll be prompted to pay the voluntary subscription every month from 25th of that particular month to 31st. For us to invest in quality content and continue bringing you the right initiatives, it takes a lot of time and money hence we need your support and backing.
We also don’t want to make any subscription fees mandatory as it may hamper someone who is depended on us. If you are able to pay then kindly pay the monthly subscription fees voluntarily which cost less than Rs 2/- per day. Be honest with yourself.
Best of Luck!!!
Last day to Pay Voluntary Subscription Fees
- States can apply to UGC for extension of exam deadline: SC (GS-2)
- ‘Realism should shape India’s China policy’ (GS-2)
- Police, public order, Central cadre under J&K L-G (GS-2)
- Lakshadweep Islands to have more Kerala barn owls to kill rats(Prelims – Environment)
- Chinese buyers help lift Indian steel exports (GS-3)
- ‘Local transfer pricing cases to go faceless’ (Prelims)
- ‘India’s business climate has been continuously improving’ (GS-3)
- India now third in death toll (GS-2)
- UN Secy.-Gen. Guterres flays India’s coal subsidy (GS-3 /1 )
- ‘NTA has taken all safety measures’ (GS-2)
- ‘Pandemic-related loss isn’t Centre’s liability’ (GS-2/3)
- National well-being and the counts that matter (GS-1)
- In ‘act of god’, coercive not cooperative federalism (GS-2)
- Targeting Hezbollah
Support Us – Last Day to Pay Monthly Subscription Fees