We have decided to collect voluntary subscription fees every month for using our platform. You ll be prompted to pay the voluntary subscription every month from 25th of that particular month to 31st. For us to invest in quality content and continue bringing you the right initiatives, it takes a lot of time and money hence we need your support and backing.
We also don’t want to make any subscription fees mandatory as it may hamper someone who is depended on us. If you are able to pay then kindly pay the monthly subscription fees voluntarily which cost less than Rs 2/- per day. Be honest with yourself.
Best of Luck!!!
Last day to Pay Voluntary Subscription Fees
- Compensation shortfall: GST dues stuck, states told to borrow via RBI (GS-2/3)
- Govt blames Covid, but payment stalled year ago (GS-3)
- Top court says states can make categories in SCs, STs for deprived (GS-2)
- LAC crisis : Jaishankar, Wang Yi likely to discuss steps in Moscow next month (GS-2)
- LAC rivers in spate, Army prepares for October when weather improves (GS-3)
- Self-confidence in defence needed to create a self-reliant, modern India: PM Modi
- India slams Pakistan for not taking credible action against Azhar, Dawood (GS-2)
- Daily cases hit new high, Centre holds meet with worst-hit states (GS-2)
- The ‘quota within quota’ debate (GS-2)
- How mosquitoes stopped mosquitoes from spreading dengue in a city (GS-3)
- What Rohtang Tunnel will mean for troops, locals (GS-3)
- 500 million children cut off from remote learning finds UNICEF Report (GS-2)
- Being overly risk-averse self-defeating for banks’ (GS-3)
- No risk aversion, lack of demand is the real issue
- Piyush Goyal launches GIS-enabled national land bank portal for details on industrial (GS-3 / Prelims)
Support Us – Last Day to Pay Monthly Subscription Fees