- 8 States account for over 85% active COVID-19 cases in India (GS-2 Health)
- Colombo plea for postponing debt repayment hangs fire (GS-2 India and its neighbourhood relations)
- Locusts enter Gurugram, parts of Delhi (GS-3 Environment)
- How will the U.S. visa ban impact India? (GS-2)
- Why is there a stress on randomised controlled trials? (GS-2)
- 1921 and the Malabar Rebellion (GS-1)
Science & Tech
- Novel coronavirus infection might trigger type-1 diabetes (GS-2)
- Black hole merges with unusual compact object (GS-3)
- When the Indian Ocean’s ancient climate patterns return (GS-1)
- TB during COVID-19 (GS-2)
- ‘Russia secretly helped Afghan militants kill coalition troops’
- S. China Sea rights should be rooted in UN treaty: ASEAN
- Govt. approves use of dexamethasone (GS-2)
- Panel to push farm reforms in States (GS-3)
- In debt crisis, Sri Lanka turns to China (GS-2)
- J&K domicile certificates issued to Gurkhas, others (GS-2)
- India snubs Pak. offer to reopen Kartarpur (GS-2)
Due to lockdown our sources of revenue to run the portal without loss have been affected due to dwindling revenues as well as increase in expenses.
We are now forced to adopt the method of crowdfunding to run our current initiatives any further. We have also restarted Daily Current Affairs and PIB Analyisis hence if you are using our platform then we request you to contribute generously so that we can function without much financial difficulties. Contributions can be made of any denomination.
We try not to ask too much of our users but be at your generous best! Link for voluntary contribution is provided below.